Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Good Food for Thought!

The present is defined by a confluence of your thoughts, otherwise known as your beliefs.

The future is what you experience when your beliefs change.

Time measures how much energy or effort you require to change your thoughts, or, the degree of conflict between old and new thinking. And space shows exactly what you're now thinking about.

And the one, universal, immovable, unifying equation that sums up all things physical and metaphysical, is.... Thoughts Become Things. Which is all you really need to know.
~~Mike Dooley~~
************************************************************************************"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me".Erma Bombeck

No comments: